Autumn in the Lesachtal
In autumn, the Lesachtal shows its most beautiful side. Autumn time is above all: mountain time and enjoyment time. The Lesachtal offers numerous possibilities in autumn. Experience the Lesachtal culinary delights, the wide hiking trails or guided hikes at the Wanderniki.
Experience the autumn
The Lesachtal has so much to offer. Over 300km of hiking trails and sustainable tourism characterize the Lesachtal. All this and much more the Lesachtal offers now also in autumn. With open huts, culinary highlights and daily guided hikes, the summer in the Lesachtal goes into overtime.
Wanderiki's weekly program in autumn
- Monday: guided hike with 'n Wanderniki to the Obergailer Alm including Frigga tasting on the Alm - the highlight of every hiking week in Lesachtal!
- Tuesday: guided hike on the Bread and Morning Trail
- Wednesday: guided e-mountain bike tour
- Thursday: guided hike - every week a new destination. More information is available at the reception, bread baking course with Grandma Rosa every Thursday: book here now!
- Friday: individual hiking in the Lesach Valley
- Saturday: breakfast hike to the Obergailer Alm including alpine breakfast.
The best thing about our weekly program? For Wanderniki's guests the hikes are all free of charge! So what are you waiting for? Experience the Lesachtal in autumn and book your autumn vacation at Wanderniki!